Clinics and Services
At Stillmoor House Medical Practice we other the below services and clinics, please contact the surgery to book an appointment:
- Diabetes – Tuesday (8.30am-12noon) & Wednesday (6.30–7.30pm)
- Child Development Assessment – Wednesday (2pm – 3:45pm)
- Immunisations – Wednesday (2pm – 3:45pm)
- Post Natal – Wednesday (2pm – 3:45pm)
- Maternity Care – Thursday (2pm – 4pm)
- Coronary Heart Disease – Friday (9am – 12pm)
- Stop Smoking Service Drop-in – Monday (2pm – 4.30pm)
Other Services Available:
- Minor Surgery
- Family Planning
- Travel Vaccinations – For more information on travel vaccinations, please visit our Travel Room.
- Cervical smear screening – For more information, please read the NHS Cervical Screening booklet.
- Well Person Clinic
- Annual Checks for Patients over 75
- Asthma Clinic – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit an review of your asthma, please use our online form.
- Stop Smoking Clinic – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit an review of your smoking, please use our online form.